Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten & Eleven

I fell so behind! Sorry!

Day 6 - Picture of a person you would most like to trade places with for a day.


Day 7 - Picture of your most treasured item


The locket Chris gave my for my 19th birthday. :) I wear it everyday, and inside there is a picture of me and my grandma and me and Chris. Best. Present. Ever!

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh


One of the first dances Chris and I went to together. Such a funny night. This picture just cracks me up in general thinking about the stories and everything behind it.

Day 9 - Picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

-There are a couple people who have gotten me through so much! So I'm going to post pictures of all of them :)-

My Grandma and my Aunt Marje

My Momma :)

My Dad

Chris :)

Steven and Kristian

My sisters :)

Sydney!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with


Sydney haha. We have done so much together, and most of the time, we should have gotten in trouble. 

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


Bullying! It's so pointless and only ruins others self-esteem. 








No comments:

Post a Comment