Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Two

Day Two - The person you have been closest to for the longest amount of time.


My sisters. Like I said in my last post, they are the best. They feed me when I'm hungry and cranky, even if I'm being mean to them. They used to drive me to and from school, even when I was cranky. Pretty much, they put up with a lot from me when we were growing up, but no matter what, they always supported me. You could say we are all each others biggest fans. :) I have some other pictures of us, just for fun!

Family Favorite...hands down.

Bodies exhibit in Seattle, WA with Allison

Out to dinner with Melissa

And my all time favorite. It is such a dysfunctional picture. But Christmas of 2009 we wore our grandma's old Christmas sweaters that we found in her closet.





No comments:

Post a Comment