Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Three, Four & Five

Oops. I feel behind. So I'm just going to put all three days on one post. :)

Day 3 - Picture of the cast from your favorite TV show


Fringe is one of my favorite shows. I watch it the most and I am the most up to date on it as well. Chris and I watch it every Saturday on Hulu. Haha.

Day 4 - A picture of your night


I just got back into Spokane yesterday for my spring break, so I tried to keep it easy last night. I stayed at home with my best friend Sydney and watched Love and Other Drugs. I really liked it :) I try to get all my chick-flick in before I go back to Moscow, so Chris doesn't have to watch them with me. 

Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory




I have a ton of favorite memories, but prom takes the cake for me. I didn't even want to go to prom. I turned down two people and then ended up calling a friend and just asking him to go with me so I could go. I'm really glad that I went though. I had a great group of people with me and it was so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment